Search site


How do I order number plates and what documents do I need?

You will need to call in to the store with, ideally your registration document (V5C) and your driving licence to enable us to complete the register for the DVLA. There are other documents you may use. Please contact us for further advice.

My metal brake pipes have failed the MOT because they are corroded. How can I replace them?

You will need to bring the old pipes from the car in to the store and they will be custom made for you. Please remember to bring all the bits of the pipe, even if they break off whilst you remove them.

Do I still need documents to order just one rear number plate for my trailer/caravan?

Yes you do!

I prefer to use genuine parts, can you help?

Yes we can! We have extensive contacts within the motor parts industry and have an enviable reputation for obtaining parts, fast! (Deposit may be required)

I’m a Trade Customer. Can you help me?

Over the past 29 years we have built up an a nucleus of local trade customers who rely on us to provide all their day to day requirements, at trade prices. We also offer a daily delivery service within a 5 mile radius of the store as well as a full courier service as required.

Can you fit the parts I purchase?

We offer a full fitting service for parts purchased in store.  Just give us a call or drop us an e-mail for a quote.  We also carry out servicing and can arrange MOT's 

© 2009 Alpha Autoparts Limited. All rights reserved.